Interim HealthCare Expands with 15 New U.S. Franchise Locations
Healthy, Steady Growth in Eight States; Ranked #92 in Franchise Times Top 200
- SUNRISE, FL – October 21, 2014 – Interim HealthCare Inc., a national network of home care, hospice and health staffing franchises founded in 1966 and known for its continuum of care, added 15 locations in 2014 in eight states including California, Texas, Florida, Georgia, Virginia and New Jersey. The first locations in Utah and Maryland have opened. With more than 330 locations in 44 states, the franchise company has moved up 10 spots to number 92 in the Franchise Times Top 200 ranking announced earlier this month.“As baby boomers age and home care is the most affordable option for senior Americans as well as people with conditions requiring ongoing medical care, the demand for quality home healthcare will only continue to rise,” said Kathleen Gilmartin, President and CEO of Interim HealthCare Inc. “With these 15 new franchises, we expand our geographic footprint across the U.S and are committed to further healthy, steady and purposeful expansion.”
- California added Santa Monica, La Verne, Laguna Hills, Santa Rosa, Pasadena and Santa Barbara for a total of 23 in the state.
- Texas added Sugar Land and Conroe for a total of 29 locations in the state.
- Florida added Bradenton and Sarasota for a total of 23 locations in the state.
- Georgia added Macon and Hiram for a total of three in the state.
- Virginia added Colonial Heights for a total of 12 locations in the state.
- New Jersey added Ridgewood for a total of eight locations in the state.
- Utah added Salt Lake City, the first location in the state.
- Maryland added Bel Air, the first location in the state.
Franchising is particularly suited to the healthcare and senior care industry because they are highly regulated and systems oriented businesses, but are simultaneously highly personal and satisfying. According to a 2014 report in Franchise Business Review (FBR), senior care franchisees in the industry rated their satisfaction higher than the benchmark in every category of their annual survey (Training and Support, Franchise System, Leadership, Financial Opportunity, Core Values, and Franchise Community), and overall satisfaction in the senior care space was five points higher than FBR’s benchmark.
Not only has Interim HealthCare Inc. expanded in the U.S., the company has expanded globally in the last 13 months, adding UK-based Bluebird Care last September and Australia-based Just Better Care last month. The family of brands now has more than 530 franchise locations globally in seven countries and collectively represents nearly $900 million in combined network sales.
About Interim HealthCare
Interim HealthCare® Inc. founded in 1966, is a leading national franchisor of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. It is part of Caring Brands International, which also includes UK-based Bluebird Care and Australia-based Just Better Care, both well-known franchise brands in their countries. With more than 530 franchise locations in seven countries, Caring Brands International is a global health care leader.
Interim HealthCare in the United States is unique in combining the commitment of local ownership with the support of a national organization that develops innovative programs and quality standards that improve the delivery of service. Franchisees employ nurses, therapists, aides, companions and other healthcare professionals who provide 25 million hours of home care service to 190,000 people each year, meeting a variety of home health, senior care, hospice, palliative care, pediatric care and healthcare staffing needs. For more information or to locate an Interim HealthCare office, visit www.interimhealthcare.com.